I believe Peter said that to be the Retrofit Designer for Path B Traditional homes, you just needed to have a conservation qualification, such as the one run by the CIOB. However, PAS states that they “shall also be a member of a certification/accreditation building conservation scheme run by one of the following organizations”.

Leave a Reply